Marla Schultz is a headlining standup comedian, speaker, actress and media personality. Her most important role to date is being “Saving lives one punchline at a time.”
Crediting her comedy superpowers for the personal successes in her own life trajectory, she fervently communicates that humor heals and creates compassion within ourselves and with others.
Marla’s engaging sense of humor in her live performances and social media supports a loyal, global fan base at main stage comedy clubs, theaters and on cruise lines. For two years she toured nationally with fellow comedian Chelsea Handler and has entertained the U.S. Military troops overseas.
She has also been featured in the documentaries The Big Talk Over Dinner and the soon-to-be-released You’re Gorgeous, I Love Your Shirt: A Look Inside the Crisis of Bullying and Mental Health.
WORK WITH MARLA:
Marla is a go-to for standup, keynotes, and emcee for fundraisers, corporate events, and conferences.
Marla brings the party and ignites connections.
FACTS OF (MARLA’S) LIFE:
- Laughter is the lifeline to hope, healing, and happiness.
- Humor heals and creates compassion within ourselves and with others.
- Laughter punctures pain and the only way out is through it.
- Sharing my stories inspires others to stand up for themselves.
- Laughter defuses self doubt, shame, stigma, and loneliness.
- Laughter unites us. When we laugh with others we’re reminded we’re connected. We’re never alone.
That’s a big deal.
I grew up feeling alone, disconnected, judged, and like an outcast. I felt different from others, like I didn’t belong.
I never want anyone to feel that way when I’m performing in front of a crowd.